Located just a 1 minute walk from popular bars, restaurants and the clear waters of Dunsborough Bay
Our top 6 activities in Dunsborough
As well as being home to some of the most beautiful beaches Western Australia has to offer, Dunsborough is stacked with a range of activities to keep your group or family busy during your down south getaway. We’ve listed a few of our favourites below!:
- Follow a scenic nature trail & enjoy the view from the iconic Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse
Pack a picnic and make a day of it! Trail info can be found here.
- Jump on a charter boat and marvel at the whales in the beautiful Geographe Bay whale watching tour
Annually from September – November. Many charters available to book online.
- Throw on the snorkel and explore the beautiful Geographe Bay marine life – or a scuba diving tour if you’re feeling adventurous
The HMAS Swan shipwreck is an incredible experience. A number of scuba diving tours available online.
- Experience a unique perspective on Australian nature with the Dunsborough Nocturnal Wildlife Tour
Australian wildlife as you’ve never seen it before. Book tickets here.
- Wine and dine in style at a local Dunsborough Winery
A beautiful range to choose from in Dunsborough and surrounds.
- Keep the kids entertained and hand feed friendly farm animals at Countrylife Farm
A huge indoor playground, merry-go-round, boat rides and more! Info and tickets here.